Callisto Mutual Funds

Many individual investors are losing money due to lack of experience in the market and need professional support to evaluate their investments correctly. In addition, since the position sizes of individual investors are not large, these investments easily suffer great losses due to wrong choices.

Offering options to individual and institutional investors according to their preferred risk classes with various Callisto Funds will have many advantages for both the market and the investor.

Let’s say we have risk levels and they are 1 to 5. (1 is lowest risk and 5 is highest risk)

Risk Level 1 Callisto Fund

Fund Ticker: CF1

Supply of the fund: 1,000,000

This fund is recommended for cryptocurrency investors who prefer low risk.

Distribution of the investment in the fund:
25% BUSDT,
25% ccETH,
25% ccBNB,
25% ccETC

Risk Level 4 Callisto Fund

Fund Ticker: CF4

Supply of the fund: 1,000,000

This fund is recommended for cryptocurrency investors who prefer high risk.

Distribution of the investment in the fund:
30% ccWSG,
30% ccTWT,
15% SOY,
15% CLOE
10% CLO

*Assets and rates in the fund may differ.

The fund price is indexed with the prices of the assets in the fund.

When an investor invests in the fund, the incoming investment automatically distributes the assets in the fund, and the opposite happens in the sale.

Some funds may have a locking feature like for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months to reduce panic selling caused by volatility.

4 Likes

I think this is an excellent idea, and a good way to diversify the risks and portofolio.
But why lock the funds?

“to reduce panic selling caused by volatility.”

I updated it in the post.

Thank you.

I think if this is not part of ‘SLOTH’ investing it could be added. Great idea!!!