Advertising ideas popa and giray

In its fiscal year ending in September 2021, Starbucks spent 305.1 million U.S. dollars on advertising

Coca-Cola Spent $4.24bn for Advertising in 2019, $20bn in the Last 5 Years." Accessed Aug. 10, 2021. The Coca-Cola Company.

Apple ranked among the top 15 Fortune 100 companies that pay the most to appear in search ads, according to analysis by Semrush. The Cupertino tech giant spent $64.8 million to appear in search ads in 2020, which are ads that appear in results when users look something up using a search engine.

In 2021 alone, Nike’s advertising and promotion costs amounted to approximately 3.11 billion U.S. dollars. Nike is the world’s leading athletic apparel brand.

2014-2020. In 2020, Samsung Electronics spent close to 1.81billion U.S. dollars on advertising in the United States. This is the second time Samsung held their expenditures below two billion.

Now Callisto as a new smart type of business and with the collected minds of young entrepreneurs could manage the same effects of these massive ad campaigns at fraction of the cost and still appear to the average man as a huge investment

I suggest a new reformed advertising department with a core cloe team member or ex member heading it up and a team of Callistonians to work for the member as they are more motivated. Targets will include Google ads, telegram groups, airdrops from bigger more established sites, coin market cap, 4chan, apps advertisements, where ever we can put a clo logo on the Internet cheap and efficiently. Also the current trend is to add Web 3.0 to every sentence to do with crypto maybe look into this somthing to consider. If this proposal is rejected please use some of the knowledge of it in your current ads we could be reaching alot more people at fraction of the cost.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :).

1 Like

I should reiterate im not comparing callisto to these big businesses I am saying we can advertise the same amount but at the fraction of cost due to in house talent.